July 2015 - "The Power of Love"
“Now it is clear - when one creates from within the head using the mind, one is using a polarity instrument, the mind, to create with. And even though the intention is to create good in one way or another, the mind will always create both good and bad because that is its nature. I suggest that you try to create only from within the sacred space of the heart, for the heart knows only unity and will create the intention as it is conceived without its dark side.” - Drunvalo Melchizedek, from his book “Living in the Heart.”
Welcome to the July edition of the Spirit of Ma’at, the “Power of Love.”In this issue:
- Letter from Editor
- Articles for the Month
- Drunvalo and Claudette`s Corner
- HeartMath Corner
- Online Showcase
- Daniel Mitel - Love as a way to live
- Julia Griffin - Finding Love
- Jo Mooy - How Does Your Garden Grow
- Sharyn Norwood - Going Beyond Our Shadow Side
- Peggy Black and the ‘team" - Outside Your Dimensional Box
- Helen Young - Self-Knowledge And Substances – How Personal Truth Is Essential For Recovery From Alcohol
- Ravisankar Nadiyam - Dreaming of space!
- Ravisankar Nadiyam - Why am I here?
- Sound Shaman: Sound Healing
- STEPHANIE - BEST FOODS FOR COLON CLEANSING
- Sarah TheHealthyHomeEconomist - Natural Toothpaste for Healing Cavities
- Beinsa Douno - 70 Year Old Prophecy Is Happening – Rare Up-coming Opportunity With Incoming Cosmic Waves Of Electricity
- 10 Unexpected Signs You Should Stop Eating Gluten Immediately
- RealFarmacy - How To Grow An Endless Supply Of Lemons Indoors