September 2014 - 'Meditation and Health'
Remember that cell phones emit EMFs or radiation even when you are not using them. Cell phones can affect a child’s brain, as the bone marrow of a child’s head can absorb 10 times more radiation than that of an adult, studies say.Beans, especially dark colored varieties, can help prevent cancer because they have phytic acid and protease which stifles cancer cell growth. However, soy foods have now been found to increase cancer risk. Let’s keep strengthening our immune system through a healthy and well-balanced diet, as a stronger immune system works to counteract radiation and cancer.
In this issue:
- Letter from Editor
- Table of contents
- Drunvalo and Claudette's Corner
- HeartMath Corner
- Rev. Janette Sanchez - Archangel Metatron: Creating Heaven on Earth
- Daniel Mitel - Meditation as a Way of Life
- Sharyn Norwood - The Fall Equinox is the halfway point in the zodiac - a time of evaluation and harvest.
- Cynthia Piano - The KISS: To Share Breath
- Erin Olivo - Energy Medicine
- Adama & Kata - Shasta Letters
- Jo Mooy - The Elders Speak
- Cindy Burrows - Cleansing the Body of Parasites
- Peggy Black and the 'team' - Beyond Time
- Martin Gray - Swayambhunath Stupa, Kathmandu
- Josh Richardson - 25 Awakening CharacteristicsLike
- J.D. Heyes - Wi-Fi-allergic Americans flock to West Virginia town where Wi-Fi is banned
- Sound Shaman: Sound Healing
- Online Showcase and Book Review